Home » » Salma Hayek Anti Aging Beauty secrets

Salma Hayek Anti Aging Beauty secrets

Salma Hayek Jiménez is a Mexican American film actress, director and producer. She began her career in Mexico starring in the telenovela Teresa and went on to star in the film El Callejón de los Milagros . Born: September 2, 1966 (age 47)

Salma Hayek Anti Aging Beauty secrets


Color Therapy: 
The Mexican-born actress prefers to dress in shades that aren't too simple. "I identify with enigmatic colors," she says. "I don't want to be blue, I don't want to be green. I just want to be myself." Color us puzzled.
 
Salma Hayek Beauty Secret: 
Hayek, whose grandmother was a cosmetologist, loves scented beauty products. "Make yourself smell nice," she advises. "I even wear perfume sometimes when I'm alone."
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment