Home » , » So Bronze- Best Self Tanner!

So Bronze- Best Self Tanner!

 I don't know about you but I'm getting really sick of winter. I feel white, pasty....and just plan washed out. I came across this totally amazing spray tan by So Bronze. I have tried at home spray tans in the past and while the color of one in particular was nice it was SO messy. I mean stain your ceiling and wall's kind of messy. This other unnamed spray tan (*cough* it has the word love in it) would spray out streaky and I'd have to use my hands to even it out. So Bronze is seriously SO easy especially for the face and neck. It takes me 20 seconds of going in a back and forth motion and volia...healthy, glowy, bronzed skin! The color that comes out looks like a natural color tan and not at all orange. This is really a no fuss no muss tanner. It's quick and easy and you don't have to use your hands!

When you first spray it you will see a slight color but the color will deepen in 4-6 hours. I recommend spraying it on at night and taking a shower in the morning. When you wake up you will have a nice warm looking tan. This tanner dries in 2-3 minutes... which is not bad in my opinion. This spray tan does have a scent but it's not one of those gross tanning scents. It smells pretty nice. I would have to say it lasts 5-7 days on the body but I like to refresh my face and neck every 3-4 days.

Like with ANY self tanner exfoliating is a must! If you don't exfoliate your arms or body then you will have dry patchy tanned skin. That's what happened to me the first time on my arms. That was my fault though because I didn't get off my dead/dry skin.
(SO BRONZE Skin-healthy ingredients include aloe vera, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E.)

Recommended application technique:

#1 Exfoliate in the shower with a scrub and get rid of all that dead skin.
#2 Moisturize from head to toe.
#3  Put a towel on the floor and spray all over in up and down strokes. (If you have someone to help that's a plus.)
#4 Let dry for 5 minutes then reapply.
#5 A fabulous tan in 3 hours. This is great for last minute events. MUST HAVE!!

Retail $58.00
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment